Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Bring back my favouite MAC (product!).....

Ok ok lame attempt to make the headline rhyme but it had to be done - sorry! I got some exciting news today that I figured I had to share with all of my favourite bloggettes. MAC are running a promo called "MAC by Request" via their facebook page. From yesterday,12th March until the 30th March you can vote for your favourite discontinued lipstick, lipglass and eyeshadows from a set menu of options and the poll toppers will then go on sale in August!! How great?!

Each person is allowed one vote per product per day so if any of your lost loves appear on the list get moving asap!! 

Click on the following link to be brought to the voting page: http://apps.facebook.com/macbyrequest/

No comments:

Post a Comment