Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 14, 2012

I am a woman posessed I tell ye!

OMG I just have to post to vent because in my sheer stupidity yesterday I popped into Boots to see if anything new was happening. Obviously it was - there is always something new in that magical place to tempt me. I was very good though and tested loads of stuff but bought nothing. However, the Bourjois Sweet Paris Spring collection did catch my eye. Within this range are 2 new shades of their  10 Days, No Chips polish bang on trend being soft and lovely pastels:  #25 a pastel coral & #26 a pastel lilac. 



Now I LOVE my pastel nails and have been sporting a ridiculous amount of Barry M's Peach Melba so far this spring but this coral... oh my! It's much bolder than normal pastels but not quite a pink or red... just a delightful cosmopolitan coloured coral. I swatched some of the tester on my thumb nail and despite its loveliness walked away thinking my nail polish collection is full to the brim and that I have a lot of peaches, soft pinks and corals. When I got home however not one of my polishes came close (and that's a challenge!!).

So now I'm a woman possessed - I have to have this - all I have thought about today is this amazing coral colour and despite it's high pricetag of €8.12 I need it!! I've been on the road all day today and am again tomorrow. The earliest I can get to a Boots is if I do a quick lunchtime dash on Monday.... Think it just has to be though. I'll make sure to take a picture of my beautifully polished nails when I finally get my hands on this.

Have you ever abstained from an impulse purchase only to regret it later?? Let me know below if you have but only stories with happy endings please.... until i get my desperate little mitts on #25 anyway! 

No comments:

Post a Comment