Total Pageviews

Friday, June 1, 2012

ooo so sparkly and pretty!!

So I finally got my hands on some swarovski crystals in an array of sizes (ss5, ss10 and ss20) and decided to give myself a serious accent nail on my ring finger to test them. I cured them on with clear UV gel and then used 3 week mani, Bio Sculpture Gel, in Ivory Beige on the other fingers to really highlight the blingyness. The polish bottle in the pic below is the same shade as the gel fyi!


Here's an image of the result... let me know what ye think.. 



I'm loving it and while I can understand it looking amazing on all 10 fingers it would cost a fortune to do, take AGES and be wopper bling so perhaps not suitable for returning to work on Tuesday. I am seriously tempted to do it on my 2 big toes too though and maybe a silver mirror minx on the rest of them..?? Oh god let's be honest I've started a new obsession!!

No comments:

Post a Comment