Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 7, 2012

How lovely is this?!

Hello Ladies. I am actually in the middle of writing not one but two review blogs but just couldn't resist sharing this in the meantime! (see how easily I get distracted !?!)


This was one of the many Soap & Glory gifts I got this Christmas, much to my delight. I LOVE their hand cream and could not believe it when my mammy and daddy had found this HUGE pump dispenser full with a matching hand wash and lovely little holder for them also. After scrubbing my bathroom clean I decided it was high time they went on show.... putting my Molton Brown hand cream and accompanying Abbott & Broome hand wash (see Oct 3rd 2011 post) to shame!!

Yeaaaaay!! I totally <3 this and now have loverly moisturised hands too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment