Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

No. 7 Gift Vouchers from Boots

Hi Ladies, just a quick post while I finish off my current review for later this week. I've been meaning to pop this up for a while and as there is a current batch on the go I figured there was no time like the present!

So, if you are a regular Boots shopper like myself the below image will be quite familiar....


 Many people I've talked to  say they rarely redeem these vouchers as when they get them its been as a result of a large-ish Boots spend so they have no need to return and shop for more within the vouchers expiry date. I too used to use mine infrequently viewing them as a wee bit of a gimmick to get me to part with more of my preciously earned pennies. HOWEVER..(yes I'm shouting because this is important!) you can redeem them on any non promotional priced No.7 items which is actually a decent deal. You can also get items that are less than the value of the voucher and just not receive any change. 

This is an amazing deal girlies so get hunting for items you like! I have used mine on some handy little make-up brushes including a smokey under eye brush and a rabbits foot style blending brush too - handy little brushes to have and while not super high end they are functional enough and work fine (both €7.50 or under). I also use mine on things like make up wipes, applicator sponges, facial exfoliating sponges, tweezers...the list is long. All of these items have been under a tenner and most were under the €7.50 mark so they were freebies. Now tell me who doesn't love a freebie??

My most recent one  (current round of vouchers expire on Jan 29th) was used on some of those moisturising gloves which I've always been a bit icked out by yet very curious about in equal proportions. Review to follow shortly! So, my advice is next time you get one at the till go straight back to the shelves and browse the wide range of No.7 accessories & make up and pick yourself up a treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment